Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Good-bye 2008

A snowy, blustery day had me reviewing the past twelve months. It's hard to believe how different my life is now compared to this time last year when I had an intense office job with wonderful people at a beautiful location and believed it would continue to provide a secure place to grow. Well, the job was eliminated at the end of April when my boss was transferred to another city. Several were released, then the whole division of the company moved to a new location and more people were let go. Change continues to require a different kind of confidence while looking for a new position and getting smiles but no job offers yet. It's been a time of strengthening on the inside. I look forward to a new year opening new opportunities for all whose life has taken a sudden turn. Time to cook a festive dinner and finish writing in my 2008 journal. Hard to believe the year is really over. I wish you a joyful transition into a success filled 2009!

No comments: